nftables with Classify target
Albert K
2014-08-11 10:25:27 UTC

I am trying out nftables and at a loss on how to achieve the following
iptables systax. I have eth0 and eth1 in bridge mode and classifying
traffic to a TC classid. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -p tcp -m multiport --sports
80,443,8080 -m physdev --physdev-out eth0 -j CLASSIFY --set-class 1:2

tc class add dev eth0 parent 1:1 classid 1:2 htb rate 7mbit ceil 7mbit prio 2
Arturo Borrero Gonzalez
2014-08-11 10:51:04 UTC