Iptables Unnown Error
Hossein Zabolzadeh
2014-09-20 11:05:26 UTC
Hi there,
I googled my iptables error, but I couldn't find a way to fix it. The
following error was occured when I executed this command: iptables -t
nat -F

Error:
iptables v1.4.21: cant' initialize iptables table 'nat' : Table does
not exist(do you need to insmod?)
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.

My virtual machine is Debian Jessie.
Hossein Zabolzadeh
2014-09-20 12:50:21 UTC
I tried it, but another error was occured:
Modprobe: FATAL: Module nf_nat not found
Hi,
Try this: modprobe nf_nat nf_nat_ipv4.
Regards
Hossein Zabolzadeh
Hossein Zabolzadeh
2014-09-20 16:56:35 UTC
Thanks Longo,
I build a new kernel with nf_nat nf_nat_ipv4 enabled, and the problem
was resolved.
Really thanks for your advises.
https://home.regit.org/netfilter-en/nftables-quick-howto/